ASME EXPANSION TANKS FOR HYDRONIC HEATING SYSTEMS
HTL 170 to 500
• Air valve is inside a protective nipple and covered by 1” 1/4 galvanized plug.
• Bottom bladder flange mount, top with nipple.
• Top-Pro coated bottom domed strainer.
• Removable heavy butyl rubber.
HTL 600 to 5000
• Connection with system gauge and system purging available; the top connection is secured by 1” 1/4 galvanized threaded plug.
• Double lifting lug.
• Available with either top or bottom fill.
• Top-Pro coated top and bottom domed strainers.