ASME AIR SEPARATORS
ELBI’s air separators are designed according to the ASME CODE Section VIII – Div. 1 using the latest technology in terms of manufacturing processes and quality control.
Available in 125/ 150 psi maximum working pressure.
Intended for use in hydronic / chilled water systems, these air separators are intended for removal of entrapped air in hydronic and plumbing systems.
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF AIR SEPARATORS :
• ASME CODE SECTION VIII, DIV. 1 – UM STAMPED; U STAMPED
• Max working pressure: 125 psi (150 psi up to ASL/ASW-050)
• Max working temperature: + 375°F (+ 190°C)
• Carbon steel construction
• Removable heavy duty AISI 304 stainless steel strainer (ASW Series only)
• FINISH: “automotive” grey finish paint.
For automatic air removal, we recommend adding our high capacity air vent part #CIA-075
- Cast Iron Body and cover
- Stainless steel internal float and assembly